This immaculate, quality built home is elegant and a timeless classic, with spacious rooms and coastal interior design. As you enter the large double front doors, you are greeted with light filled rooms and a well thought out floor plan. This residence has been recently refurbished, and has been styled to perfection, and is completely move in ready.
- Four bedrooms & two bathrooms plus a guest powder room
- Low maintenance 349 sqm, green title corner gstreet front lot
- Large garage with shoppers entrance
- DUAL Applecross SHS & Rossmoyne SHS school zones
- Spacious family living and meals area, with access out to the rear entertaining terrace with pitched alfresco and mature gardens
- The kitchen overlooks the light & bright family living area, and has an abundance of bench and storage space, beautiful stone benchtops, high end appliances, dishwasher and glass splash backs
- Private & spacious master suite, featuring luxurious ensuite bathroom with double vanities, walk in
wardrobes plus extra storage
- Huge double garage with bonus workshop room
- The perfect space for kids, teenagers or guests. The upstairs retreat offers an inviting living zone with balcony overlooking the treetops
- Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and plush carpets, large wardrobes and access to the stylish family bathroom and separate WC
- Ducted airconditioning throughout plus two split systems for full climatic comfort
- NBN connected
- Fully reticulated, easy care gardens
- School zones include - Rossmoyne SHS, Applecross SHS and plenty of private
school options including St Benedicts PS, Aquinas College, All Saints College & Santa
- Easy access to public transport, walking distance to bus stops for
easy Perth - Fremantle commuting, convenient freeway access just minutes away.
This well cared for and stylish home represents outstanding market value. The desirable riverside lifestyle that comes with living here is exceptional, and is a must view! For further information please call Daniel and Chelsey Grant - Team Grant on 0418 883 535.