Immaculately presented with ample space for your family, this luxuriously appointed residence oozes style and charm and is the perfect family abode. Located a short walk from the river, cafes, shops and Mount Pleasant Primary School , giving you quick access to multiple facilities whilst enjoying seclusion in a quiet, leafy street for your perfect lifestyle. This property is a standout in this sought after location.
- Four spacious bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms
- 520 sqm, green titled street front lot
- Recently renovated with luxurious fittings & fixtures
- Private & secure entrance with lock up garage with shoppers entrance
- Luxury chef's kitchen, appointed with designer 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, high quality appliances, including freestanding oven & stove, Bosch dishwasher, filtered water, an abundance of storage plus breakfast bar, all overlooking the spacious family hub & outdoor entertaining alfresco
- Entertain in style in the gorgeous north facing alfresco area which is insulated and fully lined with a ceiling fan and surrounded by easy care manicured gardens
- Light & bright dining area with built in cabinetry
- Huge second living zone/theatre room which opens up to the rear lawn area, perfect for the kids to play and theres even enough room for a swimming pool!
- Private & spacious master suite, featuring ensuite bathroom and fabulous walk in wardrobe
- All the bedrooms are spacious in size and have generous wardrobes, plus access to a stunning family bathroom
- High quality recent renovations. This residence is move in ready
- Stunning engineered oak flooring & plantation shutters throughout
- NBN connected
- Ducted a/c plus split system
- School zones include - Mount Pleasant PS, Applecross SHS and plenty of private
school options including St Benedicts PS, Aquinas College, All Saints College & Santa
This beautiful home represents outstanding market value. The desirable riverside lifestyle that comes with living here is exceptional, and is a must view! For further information please call Daniel and Chelsey Grant - Team Grant on 0418 883 535.