This exceptional residence is located on a quiet & elevated culdesac, with a lovely south westerly outlook over the treetops. This home has been perfectly designed for family living in mind. Boasting high ceilings, open plan kitchen, dining and family room, this home offers a relaxing outlook to the stylish outdoor alfresco living and beautiful below ground swimming pool. The north facing outdoor alfresco is surrounded by lush gardens and has a resort style feel. Built in 1989, this charming family home has been updated throughout the years and meticulously maintained by its current owners. Move in and enjoy this inviting residence with your family.
- 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate office & bonus attic room
- Large 768sqm green title lot
- Gorgeous elevated southerly outlook
- The master suite is located near the front of the home and features a lovely ensuite bathroom, large walk in wardrobe and its own access to a private courtyard retreat
- Located with dual access from the office and the family zone, the kids wing features three bedrooms, a family bathroom, laundry and access to the bonus and very versatile attic room with a foldaway ladder, perfect for storage or a special hideaway for the kids to hang out!
- Relax in the formal living zone, another versatile space which could be used as a library/theatre/hobby space
- The informal living room is the hub of this home, with a large living and dining space and lovely country style kitchen and fireplace all overlooking the outdoor entertaining alfresco and sparkling below ground salt water pool
- Soaring ceilings, natural timber flooring and plantation shutters complete the warm, inviting ambience of this home
- Split system and ducted evaporative airconditioning throughout
- Saltwater, below ground swimming pool
- Automatic bore reticulation (with great water quality)
- Double garage with store room and parking for four cars
- NBN Ready
Located within walking distance to Winthrop Primary School, Corpus Christi College, Winthrop Village shopping precinct and public transport with Bull Creek train station and Murdoch train stations within easy reach. Easy access to freeway entrances and Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre is just a few minutes drive away.