Positioned on a leafy Mount Pleasant street, with a glorious outlook over the treetops, this very spacious home is cleverly designed with family living in mind. Built in 2002, and immaculately presented, this home is a credit to the current owners who have been there since the home was brand new. Soaring ceilings, extra large bedrooms and multiple living areas, are just some of the many features of this beautiful residence.
- 5 large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms plus a huge home office
- Spacious kitchen featuring stone benchtops, stainless appliances, and plenty of storage, plus a walk in pantry and island bench
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening up onto a large balcony with lovely valley views and river glimpses
- Green title 366sqm lot
- Large double garage with storage
- Low maintenance, lock & leave home
- Built in 2002 by Craig Carle homes
- Split system a/c and gas points
- Ducted vacuum system & security alarm
The location is fabulous. Walk to the river, Deep Water Point, The Dome and Queens Rd shopping precinct. Westfield Booragoon shopping centre is just a short drive away. Also close by you can take your pick of a large variety of private schools close by including St Benedicts Primary School, Penrhos College, Aquinas College & All Saints College. Universities including Murdoch, Curtin & UWA.
Public transport train/busport for easy access to the CBD, easy access to freeways and Fiona Stanley hospital.
There is No Price guide for this property we are submitting all offers, we can email you some recent sales evidence to help guide with any offers.
If you're looking for a quality-built family home with all the extras & something special, look no further.
Contact TEAM GRANT on 0418 883 535